To contribute to the fulfillment of the objectives of this project, the following typology of actions is proposed, among others:
- To guarantee in each health area the orientation, pre-employment training, job search and follow-up and support in the workplace: Through the hiring of specific personnel in each Health Area for the development of these functions.
- Training of the personnel participating in the programs of employability and of the professionals and agents who are part of the the process of labor insertion. It helps companies, non-profit entities and local corporations to hire people from this group.
- Support for business projects / Employment generation initiatives: CEE, EI, Aid for training in companies, local entities and non-profit organizations.
- Research and dissemination activities.
- Awareness-raising actions for companies, social agents, local entities and non-profit organizations for the development of social responsibility.
- Exchange of experience at transnational level.